Individualized support is provided to people with a permanent and significant disability by NDIS services. These services are provided to the people who are 65 years old and fulfill the eligibility criteria. NDIS services provide essential supports so that you can live your life in an enjoyable manner.
There are also disability service providers Sydney, you can even check it online.
Through NDIS services you can do the things listed below:
Image Source: Google
- One gets access to supports and mainstream services
- You get access to community services and supports
- One can manage informal support arrangements
- One gets reasonable and essential funded supports
Such supports will help you conquer the desired goals that involve:
- Community involvement
- Health & wellbeing
Just like an insurance scheme, the NDIS share lifetime approach. It invests in people with disability. NDIS services ensure people that if their child or loved one is born with or gets a permanent and significant disability then these services will provide them the required support.
What to become an NDIS Participant?
If you want to start NDIS services then you have to become an NDIS participant. This followed by getting eligibility assessed and further making NDIS plan through NDIA for approved supports.
Image Source: Google
- You can register with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
- The NDIA will further assign you an Access Request Form which you need to fill with your GP and specialist
- If you will receive notification for Initial Planning Meeting if you satisfy eligibility requirements. These meeting can be over the phone or face-to-face.
- In the end, you might get approval via post or the NDIS Participant Portal.
NDIS Information Sessions
Disability organizations and service providers conduct a number of free information sessions. Have a peek at this site in order to know to know more about NDIS services.
If you want to receive NDIS services make sure that you access your eligibility by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).